TOURISM IN MUNICH, JUNE 1972
This issue, published in 1972, offers a dossier about the architecture of tourism: the hotel industry, secondary residences, camping, holiday villages, rural lodges, youth hostels, seaside resorts and winter sports resorts.
- Drive-in restaurant in Otome (Japan) by Noriaki Kurokawa
- Tourist resort of Cap d'Agde, port complex Ambonne (France) by François J. Lopez
- Village hotel of Ortrante (Italy) by Noëlle Janet
- Holiday village of Anglet (France) by Jean-Raphaël Hébrard, André Grésy, Jen Percillier
- The Red Wall in Barcelona (Spain) by Atelier Bofill
This issue also offers a short report on the infrastructures of the 72's Olympic Games in Munich (Germany).